If you hear stories about phobias so far, generally people are afraid of heights, depths, or animals. The average phobia of something that is actually quite natural to be a source of fear. For example, people have a phobia of snakes because these animals are dangerous.
But what if people are afraid of something that is harmless, not disgusting, and somewhat inappropriate to be afraid of? For example, people who have a phobia of rice or paper money. Imagine, there are people who have a phobia of rice, even though rice is a daily staple food. People who have a phobia of paper money are no less strange. In a world where we need money little by little, how come there are people who are afraid of paper money. Hmm, it’s hard to accept this logic~
Although it sounds impossible, but strange phobias like that do exist and vary. In a thread on Twitter, netizens revealed many strange phobias of the magical bin. Anything, huh?
1. Who would have thought that there are people who have a phobia of bikang cake, even though the color is beautiful and the taste is sweet. He said… the bikang cake made him have nightmares
2. It’s also hard to have a phobia of buttons like this, SoHip, especially since some clothes do have buttons, like uniforms. I can’t imagine how troublesome it is~
3. If the lights go out at any time, this netizen will not want to light a candle at all. It’s better to be dark than to see a candle that looks like a demon
4. How does it feel to be a citizen who is afraid of this big leaf, huh? Every time you walk, you see a big leafy plant, you must go as fast as you can. Scared~
5. Strange, but there are people who have a phobia of matches. Just looking at the wrapper was already shaking with fear. Wow~
6. The behavior of this netizen should not be imitated, OK? When his friend who has a phobia of tofu and sauces is actually being bullied, even though he’s really scared, you know?
7. For us, crackle is just a multi-purpose wrapper that can be carried everywhere, but crackle can be so scary that it makes people cry like this
8. It is certain that this person does not like rice wrap. SoHip. Usually, rice wraps use rubber bands, right? It’s better not to eat if you have to hold a rubber band
9. This netizen definitely can’t feel the real pleasure of chili sauce. His name is also a person who is afraid, even a good chili sauce is still scary 🙁
10. It turns out… There are people who have a phobia of old school movies, SoHip. This citizen wants to throw up every time he sees the film. It sure doesn’t taste good